Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here we GO!!

It is finally here, the day that I have been awaiting for 9 months. It blows my mind that I am finally here and what blows it even more is to look back on the entire process. By no means was it easy, on several occasions I wanted to give up but the Lord guided my steps every step of the way. I feel as if I have done so much but so little at the same time. As I board the plane to an unknown place with unknown people I am sweetly reminded of my wonderful family and friends that have support me well through this entire process. It gives me comfort to know that I am not alone in this but we are partners in Christ Jesus! I ask for your prayers as I fly to LA and then on to Australia. Also, for the Lord to bind fear and anxiety and give me peace, that the transition will be smooth and for homesickness. I am so excited to walk this journey with you and cannot wait to see what lies ahead! Just think my next update will be a world away...can we just talk about how big the Lord is? Well were about to find out! I will be talking to you soon...Hopefully with an Australian accent!

1 comment:

  1. From now on I will read each post in an australian accent. G'day. Lifting you up sweet Emily. Love you!

    ReplyDelete